- Site Tracking is a powerful feature that connects your marketing and sales processes to your website activity. It allows ActiveCampaign to “see” and then “react” in real-time as contacts visit your site and view specific categories and pages.
- Site Tracking when installed, globally tracks all pages of your website. Separate landing pages outside your website are an additional qty per extra page.
- Event Tracking allows you to collect data on a wide variety of contact behavior. You can create an event for any activity on your website or app and assign that behavior a value. You can use this data to improve your marketing and sales processes. It gives you additional data to use to trigger automation, segment your contacts, and personalize campaigns.
- Event Tracking we deploy with BigPicture.io free up to 5k of event sessions, we track all events on a page you define. Additional pages are extra.
- Opt-in Integration connects your website forms to ActiveCamapign so contacts will be stored in your CRM. These forms can be your lead capture, contact us forms or any other forms that exist. Tags and Additional Fields can be applied as requested.
- Opt-in when installed, integrates 1 form of your page that you define. Separate opt-ins are an additional qty per form.
- Campaigns are one-time emails you setup to send out to your customers for unique events, such as sales or promotions.
- Campaigns when installed, creates 1 Campaign using existing or created email templates. Separate Campaigns are an additional qty each.
- Email Templates are the branded layouts used for all emails your leads and customers will see when using Campaigns or Automations. We make sure these match your brand with logos and colors and any additional images provided, links to your social networks and that it looks good on mobile. See a sample template here.
- Email Templates when installed, are for 1 layout, you can reuse that layout for unlimited emails. Separate Email Template layouts are an additional qty per layout.
- An “automation” is a chain of events that runs when triggered by starting conditions you define. An automation is created by combining triggers, actions, and logic. Automation’s can be instant PDF delivery after opt-in, or access to memberships, or even a simple email each month. You can build almost communications sequences needed using automation’s to save you time and money.
- Automation’s when installed, is for 1 sequence triggers using existing or created email templates you define. Separate Automation’s are an additional qty each.