A landing page is usually a single web page with a goal of capturing customer information through a form. This landing page has a laser focus on a single product, service or offering or idea. Similar to how you would do a commercial or radio spot on a single product promotion, a good landing page will focus on quickly explaining how your offering is going to help solve a problem or provide education with the option to fill out the form to download or buy or get a call back.
A good landing page will consist of:
- No navigation, you don’t want your customers wandering off.
- A single clear focus and keep it short. Example: Fill out the form to download our E-Book.
- Leads captured will funnel into a call back list or email marketing campaign
- Value, visitors will not just fill out your form if they are not receiving something of value.
- Tracking so you can see how many visit your page and how many are converting.
If you are struggling with getting new leads, consider putting together some landing pages to help in your effort. These can be quickly created and work great with paid advertisements such as Facebook or Google Ads.
Need help with your landing page? Contact us today!